Congratulations to our managers who have recently completed the IOSH Managing Safely Course.
The course is said to be the number one health and safety course for line managers, in any sector, worldwide. With H&S underlining everything we do, and our commitment to investing in our people we’re delighted to celebrate this achievement.
The Managing Safely ® course is designed to help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation.
The top five delegate benefits when attending:
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance
- Allows for personal reflections on good practice
Congratulations to our fantastic managers who successfully completed the course.
Louise Mooney – Operations Director