Want to join team Commhoist?
We’re currently experiencing a period of growth and expansion. To ensure we can continue to meet the requirements of our clients and deliver the high standards that Commhoist are known for, we are investing in our team.
We’re recruiting for:
Senior Sales Account Manager (EV) – Southern Region
Hours: 08:30am – 17:30pm
Private Health Scheme (after 12 months service)
23 Days Holiday + All statutory Bank Holidays (compulsory days at festive season)
Based at home in the South/Southeast with periodic travel required as part of role within region/nationally to customer sites/offices and to Commhoist office locations as required
At Commhoist we aim to get closer to our customers so there is an opportunity to maximise the business opportunities through better and more frequent communication with key ‘’coal face’’ decision makers and influencers.
Senior relationships are positive, but there is still business to be secured by managing, influencing, and supporting the key operational staff within our customers business function.
We are now looking to recruit a Senior Sales Account Manager for our EV services division. This is a new role due to new market opportunities.
If you have an established track record in B2B Sales, an interest in the EV services market and a driven and energetic approach to business development, this could be the ideal career move for you to build a Regional and national sales base.
• Develop seamless and regular planning meetings with customers to maximise the clarity on forward workload / pipeline
• Pro – actively engage and influence customers to use Commhoist and remain front of mind when employing lifting and logistics services
• Proactively build relationships within the UK EV and Renewables market in order to fully capitalise on market growth
• Develop customer segments & establish the business as a leading services solution provider into the EV and Renewables Market
• Develop a strong and positive relationship with the key decision makers and influencers in the CRM database
• Support and assist the Project and Service Delivery Managers to achieve their objectives
• Maximise the business opportunities presented to Commhoist from its target customers
• Provide responsive, positive, and efficient resolutions to satisfy customers expectations and needs
• Liaise with Commhoist operations and commercial teams to support their objectives
• Actively work with Operations and Projects teams to help scope and cost customer RFQ/RFP bids
• Work with Marketing team on sales and marketing drives via social media platforms and tools and at national conference and events
• Experienced sales professional looking for next step in career preferably with EV market experience
• Great communicator with the skill to build a personal rapport with customers via phone/video
• Experience in use of CRM databases and online sales tools
• Appreciation of the operations and commercial functions within a service orientated organisation
• Team player
• Good analytical thinking as well as an appreciation of commercial drivers & metrics within a sales and service orientated business
• Knowledge & understanding of the EV, Renewables network/construction sectors
• Self-motivated and hungry to learn and build a team
• Experienced sales team manager (advantageous)
• Must have a Full UK Driving license and be willing to travel within Region and nationally for the role
- To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.