We’re looking for an experienced Service Delivery Support Manager to join our team.
Private Health Scheme (after 12 months service)
23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We are looking for a talented individual to join Commhoist in the position of Service Delivery Support Manager, based in the Midlands or Southern region reporting directly to the Head of Business Development.
Commhoist offer end-to-end telecoms logistics in the mobile telecoms network sector.
Utilising our own fleet of specialist vehicles and plant we safely transport, lift and land materials, plant, equipment and people on technically challenging and mission critical telecom sites.
Commhoist has been involved in every mainland UK cellular network delivery and upgrade programme since 1996 and we pride ourselves on delivering safe and right first-time logistics so our customer’s reputation for safety, reliability and a trusted service is preserved at all times.
Service Delivery Related Activities
The successful candidate will ensure that all aspects of Service Delivery for our clients are executed right first time. This includes responsibility for managing the individual Client Project Pipeline (CPP) from enquiry through to completion. To ensure that reporting to the Head of Business Development is completed on time and to the agreed process. To support the Commhoist project team leader during the roll out of client projects with any day to day request related to the distinct project.
The successful candidate will ensure that client escalations are managed in a timely manner according to the clients defined Service Level Agreement (SLA). The role requires constant checking and revision of ongoing Commhoist activities, identifying potential gaps and issues from a commercial, technical and administrative view. This role will work closely with the client designated point of contact and Commhoist client project team leader ensuring that the client and internal stakeholders are communicated to in a professional manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Commhoist project team leader in managing the delivery process from enquiry through to completion.
- Hold weekly project team leader Client Project Pipeline (CPP) calls and provide CPP reporting using the agreed process.
- Manage client expectations regarding service and escalations.
- Facilitate regular client face to face meetings
- Support the successful delivery of Commhoist managed services.
- Develop strong relationships with the client build managers, project managers, project engineers and administrative personnel.
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction (RAG Status).
- Management of Escalations.
- Customer Improvement Plan.
- Production of weekly Client Project Pipeline.
Qualification & Experience
Educational / Academic Qualification
- GCSE/A Level minimum.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the mobile telecoms network (preferred) or utilities infrastructure delivery environment.
- Able to gain quick technical understanding of the scalability for a given solution.
- Change Management or Project Support experience.
- Confident presentation abilities.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and produce solid work that is both correct and to a high standard.
- Able to demonstrate when required a sound level of understanding across a broad range of technical subjects and be able to apply this knowledge to customer’s specific requirements.
- Highly self-motivated and work well under pressure.
- Able to travel away when required.
- Able to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Able to work well in a team but also on an individual basis to ensure tasks/actions are completed.
- Able to take initiative and also able to take direction from Head of Business Development.
- Good communication skills.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Jane Billows, or to register your interest please send your CV to email@example.com.